What's new in Shoulder Surgery?
Global® C.A.P.® (Conservative Anatomic Prosthesis)
The Global® C.A.P.® (Conservative Anatomic Prosthesis) is a conservative, humeral head resurfacing implant which is an excellent option for a more active patient population seeking a bone sparing option. The implant is secured by a short, cruciate stem and undersurface Porocoat® porous coating or DuoFix® HA on porous coating. It is intended for patients with degenerative arthritis, rheumatoid or moderately severe humeral head fractures.
DePuy's shoulder portfolio is the most comprehensive shoulder product offering in the market. Its broad product line targets three main conditions: cuff tear arthroplasty, fracture and arthritis.
- Related document
- Patient Education Brochure
- Global® C.A.P.® (Conservative Anatomic Prosthesis) Surgical Technique
- Arthritis Cuff Tear Fracture
- Shoulder Replacement surgery
- Essential Product Information