Mr. Matt Stanislas
I trained in the Liverpool hospitals' rotation and completed a year’s Fellowship in Sport Medicine in Canada.
I also spent time as a Fellow at Wrightington Hospital prior to becoming a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon in Warwickshire. Recently,
I spent time at the Mayo Clinic, Rochester, USA with Dr. O’Driscoll and Dr. Moorey, updating
my clinical practice.
I offer private Orthopaedic Surgery and treatment for Shoulder and Upper limb problems and Sports Injuries through my private clinics in Warwick, Leamington Spa, Banbury, Stratford upon Avon, Solihull and Shipston.
- FRCS Ed Trauma & Orthopaedics
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Shoulder and Elbow Society
- Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh
- Shoulder pain and injuries
- Arthroscopic shoulder surgery including: Arthroscopic cuff repairs, Arthroscopic shoulder stabilisation Complex shoulder and elbow injuries
- Shoulder replacement
- Dupuytren’s surgery